Prime Purchases June 2020


Welcome back to Prime Purchases!  I sure did miss y'all over the last 3 months and enjoyed seeing that some of you continued to post your online shopping finds each month.  We cut way back on our spending during our time at home, but now our shopping is slowly returning to normal.  Here are our recent online finds...I can't wait to see yours linked up below.

We ordered this automatic fish feeder for Jack's aquarium while we went out of town. 
Genius invention so we don't have to get someone to come feed the fish!

Melanie "Big Mama" Shankle made me buy it!  
Love these transition/bifocal glasses with clear frames.


You might remember that I previously ordered the birthday cards.
I have the thank you and all occasion cards in my cart...excellent quality and fun designs.

Y'all know I've been a walking fool during the last few months.  I definitely needed some new shoes since my tread was practically flat.  These are my FAVORITE Nikes I have ever owned.  I love Nike because they are a great fit for narrow feet, and these seriously feel like I'm wearing supportive socks.  I bought mine at Academy so I'm not sure how Amazon's price is.


Another "Big Mama made me do it" find!
I heard about it on the Big Boo cast as a possible dupe for La Mer face cream.
See more here...love it so far.


And Sophie "Boo Mama" recommended this mascara.
Love it for only $5...it's a tie for my fave Loreal Lash Paradise.


My nails are in bad shape and I'm trying this nail growth polish.
I'm applying every day, and they definitely feel stronger/harder.


This polish looks much darker in the picture...it's really a soft pink.

We're gearing up for a small graduation celebration in a few weeks.  I've never done a balloon garland, but was inspired by Andrea at Momfessionals.

More decor for graduation.  A great party pack!

Something for my Happy Everything plate.

I bought this banner to hang Grace's K-12 school photos.  It came with a lot of other streamers etc.


I usually use tulle for all sorts of party decor and gift wrapping.  I thought this a good price and included lots of colors.


I picked up this garland from Target for some graduation party decor (Grace's college colors)



See you again on July 7!

Don't forget I pin all of posts linked below to my Prime Purchases Pinterest Board.

Now what were your Prime Purchases this month?

Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!  I really appreciate it.   To participate, please:
  • Grab one of the graphics for your post.
  • Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
  • Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
  • Visit some of the other blogs!

No comments

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!