Prime Purchases Best of 2020


Hey y'all!  Welcome to the LAST Prime Purchases of 2020.  I know many of us are ready to move on to a new year, and I'm looking forward to all of the "last's" of 2020.  Could any of us have predicted that our online shopping would become a necessary part of life as we tried to stay out of stores?  Or that our orders would include masks, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper?   Life certainly took a twist this year.

Please link up your December Prime Purchases OR your Best of 2020 OR both!  I can't wait to see what your favorite finds were.  And be sure to read the bottom of this post for details about Prime Purchases in 2021!

Here are my best Prime Purchases of 2020...the ones I've used over and over again!  You can always check out my AMAZON FAVES tab at the top of the blog to see my best online purchases.

I have worn these SO much.  With covid, I'm either wearing these, my Nike's, or flip flops.


The kids and I both love this case.


Great organization for your coffee.  Click on seller to see holder for other brands.


Great way to keep dishwasher and washer fresh and clean.



For that next beach vacation, whenever that happens!

Great party decor in lots of colors (click on the seller to see other color options.)






Great prices on masks on Amazon.  I still prefer these to any kind of cloth mask.


A must for college dorm move-in - would also be great for storing pillows, blankets etc.

A great set of laptop accessories for you or your teen

Grace really likes this for college.

Jack has to wear a mask all day at school, and masks fit tight on him.  These have been a lifesaver.

I'm old school and like headphones with a cord.

Never buy your gum at the store again!

This is the eyeshadow I reach for every day.  Easy and a great neutral to cover any uneven skin tone.

This is a new product for me this month.  This is the BEST thing I have tried for getting my wavy (frizzy?) hair tamed and smooth.  Put it on wet hair, then I blow dry with this amazing dryer.  My hair stays smooth for several days...I love it.


I have bought many ornaments through this brand on Amazon, and the quality is outstanding. 
 Beautiful glass ornaments.



And of course, Amazon gift cards are always a winner.  Such cute packaging too!

--------------

Interested in more Prime Purchases in 2021?  



Be sure to grab my new graphics for next year, 
along with the schedule of dates!


Now what were your Prime Purchases this month?

Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!  I really appreciate it.   To participate, please:
  • Grab one of the graphics for your post.
  • Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
  • Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
  • Visit some of the other blogs!

No comments

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!