Hello Monday, Hello 3-day weekend! We are enjoying an extra day off this weekend, with no big plans. Here's a look at some highlights from the last few days...
This Bible verse came up on my app this week. I immediately started singing a song from Seeds of Courage in my head. Did anyone else listen to these cd's with their kids? They are a great way to memorize or become familiar with scripture verses.
I have been going through some old pictures and organizing. Look at this blast from the early 80's. Notice the tv - powered by antenna and no remote!
I loved the metal ornaments I ordered from Shutterfly last year, so I decided to get some for all our recent Christmas tree photos. Each ornament has our Christmas tree picture, another photo such as the one from our Christmas card, the year, and our street name for that year.
You can see the two that I ordered last year at the bottom left. They changed the ribbon color for this year to red, so I might go back and change the two tan ribbons to red. Also, I used a variety of shapes and patterns. The one in the top left is classified as a "gift tag," so I guess that is why it is so much bigger. I thought they would all be similar sizes.
We celebrated Albie's 6th birthday with a Sonic hamburger.
My camellia buds seem to be struggling to open this year. Usually they are in full bloom by the first of the year. This year they are all tight buds. I hope they will open eventually!
Jack has been working on his bass guitar kit.
He made a pattern to cut out the end of the guitar, then cut it out with a saw.
Michael and I saw a pileated woodpecker behind our house on our walk. It was HUGE and looked just like the photo above from the Houston Audobon Society.
We are counting down Grace's last week at home. Whataburger is a must before she heads back.
She is going to stay at home for the week, since she will have to take a covid test when she gets to campus.
The photo above summarizes how I feel about January. Anyone else?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
Put them on your TBR list or library holds list!

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Grab the graphic and link up below...visit some other blogs too!
Heather - My Glittery Heart
Johannah - The Sirois Family
Tanya - The Other Side of the Road




No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!