Hello Monday, Hello Spring Books! Doesn't the photo above make you ready for the sunshine and flowers of spring?
There are some great books coming out this spring, and I wanted to share a few of them with you. I will be putting these posts together every few months to highlight the new releases coming your way.
Whether you like to add them to your GoodReads TBR
OR make an idea list on Amazon
OR reserve them through your library,
I hope this post will help you find some new books for the coming months!
A woman returns to her Georgia hometown after her mother's death and discovers secrets.
Washington DC high society behind closed doors
I like the cover!
An American heiress disappears in Mustique
An eccentric community, a grieving widow and an outsider -
set in Chesapeake Bay. Described as charming and hopeful.
Boston 1662, a young Puritan woman plots her escape from a cruel marriage.
Described as historical suspense. From the author of the Flight Attendant.
A group of brave Jewish women do amazing things in Poland during WWII.
Already optioned to be a movie.
The story of a castle in France through 3 time periods -
1774, 1914, and 1940.
The battle between Alva Vanderbilt and Mrs. Astor
during the New York Gilded Age
A DNA test changes a woman's understanding of her family
Romantic comedy about a travel You Tube influencer who gets custody
of her half sister's baby. The cute lawyer next door helps out.
The latest from the author of The Martian -
a lone astronaut must save the earth from disaster.
I LOVE the Martian, not so much for his second book.
I hope this will be a win for me!
A seasoned missing persons detective returns to her hometown
in Northern California, only to get caught up in a missing girl case.
Set in 1925, three orphans journey west to Montana
on a train to find a better life.
The latest from Sally Hepworth -
the lies that bind two sisters together.
The brave women who worked the historic grounds
during WWI in Kew Gardens
Two best friends (male and female). Ten summer vacations.
A daredevil female aviator determined to chart her own course in the 1920's
A chilling modern-day ghost story
What is on your TBR list?
Come back on
Wednesday for Life Lately and
Friday for Friday Faves.
Grab the graphic and link up below...visit some other blogs too!
Heather - My Glittery Heart
Johannah - The Sirois Family
Tanya - The Other Side of the Road



No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!