Hey y'all! It's time for the October Prime Purchases link up. I can't wait to see your online finds this month! I have several re-purchase items this month, so you know those are good finds! I will have a Walmart Finds post next week, because they have been knocking it out of the park lately.
After two years of constant wear of my grey sneakers, I decided to replace them with the apricot shade.
I have the green version of this sweater. When I saw that it was on lightning deal this week, I ordered this deep grey color.
Grace had an unpleasant experience a few weeks ago when she and her roommate were trying to get home from the Midtown Music Festival. There was supposed to be a university shuttle to pick them up, but it never came. They could not get an uber or lyft, with the app saying no cars were available. (Saturday night after a festival, and I've heard there is a shortage of drivers right now.) Fortunately, some friends came to pick them up! But they were waiting around in a not so great part of town at midnight...scary for this mama!! I ordered a pepper spray for her to carry with her in the future. And we also are putting several taxi phone numbers in her phone.
A reorder of my fave easy eye shadow
Body Suit :: Long Sleeve :: Short Sleeve
Grace liked the short sleeve body suit so much that we ordered a few long sleeve versions.
These joggers are very popular as a dupe for a popular brand. I like them and they are really comfy. My only word of advice is that the legs will not fit "loose" if your legs are on the larger side.
But I still love them!
I was "influenced" by Hi Sugarplum to pick up this body wash. It is a very refreshing scent.
I bought this felt garland for our patio fireplace. It is a little brighter in color than I intended, but still a fun addition.
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on November 2
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!



That garland is so cute! Need to check out that cozy sweater! Thank you for the linkup!
ReplyDeleteJill - Doused in Pink
Love those sneakers! I have a couple of pairs. I'm glad to hear Grace likes the bodysuit, I just bought one last month. That sweater looks like something I need too.
ReplyDeleteSo scary for Grace- that pepper spray is genius! Love that sweater you found!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting my favorite link party! Have a great week, Tanya.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Grace had a scary experience after Music Midtown. I remember leaving out from there with friends 20 years ago, we would get on Marta and ride it to our car. Atlanta changes a lot after dark, glad she is ok. On a lighter note, Walmart really has been killing it. They have become a go to place for me for a lot of stuff lately.
ReplyDeleteSo, you've inspired me to buy several things...I'm curious about two of yours from this month. The tennis shoes- is that apricot shade pretty neutral? Similar to a blush color, maybe? And your eye shadow pen thing...do you do that all over and does it apply easily? I'm always looking for a quick and easy eye shadow option. Thanks! You had some great ones this month. Mine were mostly makeup themed.
ReplyDeleteI would call the apricot a blush rose/taupe color. I use it as a neutral for sure. I put the eye shadow all over my lid, and it goes on easily, like a soft crayon. It's my everyday shadow. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteI shared those joggers too. I loved them when I purchased them last year. Such a scary moment for Grace. I’m glad she wasn’t alone…but that’s so unsettling! I love the garland. So festive
ReplyDeleteGood finds, always such find to check out everyone's purchases. Thanks for hosting each month, I look forward to it.
ReplyDeleteOh momma....that would have worried me sick! And I need to know about the back of this bodysuit....Is it a thong or regular :). I have been wanting to try one!
ReplyDeleteLots of great things! I am thinking of getting some comfortable sneakers like that. And I like the sweater a lot!
ReplyDeleteI always look forward to this link up - it never disappoints! Those joggers are my favorite too, I honestly cannot tell the difference between them and the high end version my friend wears!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
So glad Grace and her friend ended up being okay. I've been in a couple of uncomfortable situations like that in Atlanta at night, too, so I definitely understand your concern. I've been carrying pepper spray since I was 16 and I never go anywhere without it! Hopefully that will give y'all and Grace some peace of mind knowing she has a tool she can use to protect herself. Thank you for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI love those shoes too. Great for wearing to work, but not great for long walks or hikes.
ReplyDeleteOH MYYYY - I'm so glad Grace was OK - I'd be getting that pepper spray too for her!
ReplyDeleteI just got similar shoes - mine are Sketchers - but love that color
That sweater looks perfect for Fall! I'm sorry about Grace getting stuck after the festival. That must have been scary for all of you!
ReplyDeleteThat felt garland is really cute and festive. Pepper spray is a good idea for a deterrent.
ReplyDelete