2021 Books


How was your reading year?  I think I broke my record by reading 87 books for 2021.  And by reading, I really mean listening to audiobooks.  As I have gotten older, my attention span has gotten shorter.  Audio books are definitely my preferred format now, with all of my reading done while I walk, clean, drive and work in the yard.  I had a very hard time picking just one or two favorites, so I listed several of the best of the 5 star books from my 2021 reading.  




Are we friends on Goodreads?  I love to get recommendations from the people I follow there.  Goodreads is a fun way to track your reading. 
 I don't usually write reviews, but I always give a star rating as I finish books. 

Which books were my favorites this year?  It was so hard to pick!  There were so many that really stuck with me and made a lasting impression.  But if I had to choose just a few to recommend from 2021, here are my recommendations.  You can see all of my 5 star books marked in my final list below.

















And finally, what was your FAVORITE book from 2021?  
I can't wait to hear your recommendations!  

The Last Bookshop in London by Madeline Martin






6 comments

  1. Wow! 87 books! That’s amazing. I’ve never really tried audio books. I listen to podcasts but sometimes my mind wanders…I’m afraid I’d miss an important part of a book 😂 I’m saving some of these books titles. Thanks for sharing! You are a reading inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Four Winds made my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just requested to be friends in goodreads. Great job on 87 books! I need to be better about keeping track of what my fave book of the year was. I just finished The Nightingale and really loved that. I try to listen to audio books too since I’m in the car so much, but it definitely takes focus haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Once Upon a Wardrobe on my kindle to read soon. I can’t wait to read it. I started reading audio books this year and found that I do best with nonfiction books in that format. I really love reading the words on a page/kindle so I’m not sure I could go entirely audio. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great accomplishment to have read all of those books. I liked the book The Four Winds and I will be adding these books to my book list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Children's Blizzard is on my list to read this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!