Let the countdown of "lasts" for Jack's senior year begin! This weekend had several choir events, and we savored all of it! Friday night we saw the Spring Pop Show. Most of the show was individual acts, like a talent show, but the varsity choir did sing a few songs.
All the seniors were sitting on the stage.
Then on Saturday, Jack had his ensemble competition. He has put together an ensemble for each year of high school. We are so proud of his hard work and the friendships he has developed through choir.
2019
2020
I don't think I got a picture in 2021 because of cov-- restrictions!

Oh Tanya, they are so good! The one of them in their suits singing a capella gave me chills! I love love love an a capella singing group. Their voices are beautiful. I know you are so proud of him!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Jack is getting to enjoy all the things with his friends for his senior year!
ReplyDelete