Hey y'all! Welcome to the February edition of Prime Purchases. Last month was probably the LIGHTEST shopping month for me EVER! I had a total of three purchases on Amazon, and none on Target pick up! It was just a very quiet month around here with illness and just not much going on. And I have to tell you in advance these purchases are all c***d related...ho hum! Be sure to check out all the posts linked below...they are probably more exciting than my Prime Purchases for last month!
After several weeks of not being able to find at-home tests ANYWHERE, now they are pretty easy to find. After almost two years of not testing at all, we were suddenly wanting home tests to see if we had it. Amazon to the rescue. Now I have quite a stockpile, but I'm hoping we won't have a reason to test in the near future.
I restocked the Power Zinc vitamins we have been taking. They are usually available at Sam's, but were out of stock. Amazon to the rescue again!
Grace's university made a new regulation for surgical or N95 masks, instead of cloth. So we sent her back with this pack. She preferred the gray color to the traditional blue. (I noticed the price on these has gone up since we bought them. You might want to try this link for a slightly better price.)
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on March 1st
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!

I only primed three things this past month as well, but was actually happy about it. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing what other people purchased and thanks for hosting Tanya.
ReplyDeleteI am chuckling at your post because vitamins and masks are on my list today too! :) Gotta love winter...sigh
ReplyDeleteI have gotten all our masks on Amazon but so wrong when they raise the prices. Hope Grace’s semester goes great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for another great party, Tanya. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteI also only got 3 things this month!
ReplyDeleteI had a light shopping month too - guess we needed it after the holidays. Thanks so much sweet friend for the link up!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
I've started wearing surgical masks instead of cloth ones as well, and the ones I got from Amazon are soooo comfy. Hopefully Grace will like those.
ReplyDeleteWell, looks like y'all are all set up in case Covid strikes your family and I certainly hope it doesn't. The only other item you might add is an Oximeter. Always such fun to link up and see what everyone is buying. Happy week Tanya!
ReplyDeleteTests are still hard to find in my area... I ordered some of those on Amazon & had to wait 3 weeks too - I need to get some more ordered to have on standby.
ReplyDeleteChecking out those masks too!
Hope you all are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to replenish that bank account after Christmas though!
ReplyDeleteI’m sad to say we bought the same tests! I’m glad you guys are all ok now though! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie we did the amazon test kits as well just to have on hand. Always enjoy you and the mister's amazon faves...they are the best
ReplyDeleteI just bought some masks yesterday. And I also got that same testing kit at home too.
ReplyDeleteI hope she has a great semester! We just started getting those masks versus the cloth masks. I should get some more tests! It is just such a peace of mind when someone in the house gets the sniffles.
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
I bought the same Zinc a few weeks ago. I love the taste/texture.
ReplyDeleteSure hope Grace has a great semester.
ReplyDelete