Wardrobe Refresh


This month I did a little wardrobe refresh to replace some items that were looking worn in my closet.  I feel great wearing some new things and sending a few bags of clothes and shoes to charity.  Here's a look at the things I bought...just some basics to give some new energy to my wardrobe.



I picked up two of these tops from Walmart - black and an apricot color.


This Pioneer Woman top was on major clearance.  It is a gauzy fabric.


I love these casual pants from Sam's Club.  
I bought camo and gray and sized up one for a loose fit.




Jane.com:  Simply Tees and Poppy&Pine

I bought 4 new t-shirts from the photos above.  The links are to my favorite tee shops on Jane.com.  Every year I buy several new shirts.  The graphic tee's, along with my shorts and pants above, are my summer uniform.




Some new comfy PJ's

These shoes from Costco are great quality.

These are the original sneaker style that I absolutely live in.  I got some new ones last year in a different color from the same company.  Unfortunately, the new color did not have the exact same fit that I loved.  So I ordered some in the old gray color, making sure that the markings on the shoe were exactly the same.  Now I happily have a new pair of my comfy shoes.


Some new sandals from Amazon

I loved these sandals from Costco, but the fit was a little too wide.  Back they went!

---

I am really trying not to buy many clothes for myself right now since I don't wear half the clothes in my closet as it is.  But these little updates will go a long way for the summer months ahead.
 
Have you refreshed your wardrobe for the warm weather?


In Case You Missed It




Don't forget...Prime Purchases on Tuesday May 3!
 

9 comments

  1. Great pieces to add to your closet! The jammies and sneaks are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some nice items for spring. I like everything you picked up Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on cleaning out what I don't wear and then refreshing! I love graphic tees and have way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it make you crazy when you buy the same style of something and the fit is different? Ugh. Those jammies are so cute! Have a wonderful weekend, dear Tanya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My summer pjs could definitely use a refresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I continue to want to par down my closet....I have purchased several new things recently which I had not in a very long time. Thankfully all my pants fit again so hopefully my shorts will too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these finds! I added one new pair of shoes to my wardrobe for summer, which is lately the trend for me to get one new pair a season. I am headed to Costco next week and will have to check out their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those graphic tees Tanya!! I will have to grab some. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Cute! A little bit goes a long way to making me love my wardrobe again! I have been curious about those slip on sneakers and Shaeffer swears by them. I got them for my sis who is a first grade teacher. I love the Pioneer Woman blouse! I really like your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!