:::New Skus is a website that shows pics of the latest Gymboree, Gap, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8 clothes.
:::Fear and worry...they can be like Marvin Zindler's hot, stinky wig. Check out It's Almost Naptime to read what I'm talking about.
:::Have you heard of Time Warp Trio? We checked out a book from this series, and Jack loved it. They appeal to boys and teach about history in a fun way. I just found out it's also a series on Discovery Kids TV.
:::Chocolate Toffee Pecan Cookies from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures...looks yummy!
:::Managing Kids and Extracurricular Activities from Simple Mom
:::Setting the Tone in your Home from We are That Family
:::An incredible Mother's Day idea from Robin Rane ...I hope Grace will have memories like this someday.
:::The Emotional Benefits to becoming Debt Free from Simple Mom
:::A gumball filled vase from Be Different/Act Normal
:::Tons of party ideas at Creative Parties and Showers
Happy surfing! :-)


No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!