Welcome to the July edition of Prime Purchases, where we share our latest online purchases. June was a slow month for Amazon purchases, but I'm here to share my latest finds. I can't wait to see yours!
I'm cheating a little on the first item. These are some Secret Treasures pajama pants from Walmart that are only available in store. Why did they do that? These are the SOFTEST pj pants I have worn, and I also picked these up in a shorts version. Check it out if you're shopping at Walmart in store. These were hanging against a wall in my store, with matching tops and flowing cardigans. I love the capri length for summer. Sorry no link for this one!
Masks, masks and more masks...we're all wearing them. I ordered this box of disposable masks, as well as these thin fabric ones. Both are great.
You might remember that I got Michael's old Apple Watch. I wanted a more traditional band. I like this one, which also comes with a rose gold case. Nice quality.
After a recent trip to the optometrist, I decided to try contact lenses again. I am loving them. They must be a different brand than the multifocal lenses I tried before because these are easy to put in and don't bother my eyes at all. It is seriously life changing not to put readers on and off or need glasses for driving and tv watching. I needed a good magnifying mirror to put the contacts in and out of my eye. This one is very nice!
Grace loves these!
I saw a good review of this from Ms. Gold Girl and we promptly bought one.
I will report back on how effective it is.
I love my CoverGirl Powder Foundation, but wanted to try something with a little more coverage.
I wouldn't exactly call this product "creamy," but it does cover nicely.
See you back here on August 4th for the next Prime Purchases!
Don't forget I pin all of posts linked below to my Prime Purchases Pinterest Board.
Now what were your Prime Purchases this month?
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post! I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!



No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!