Welcome to the September edition of Prime Purchases. Last year my Amazon finds were all about getting ready for the dorm room. This month, we're back to business as usual with some random everyday finds.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month for my link up. I can't wait to see what you ordered this month. Several of my purchases this month were influenced by YOU. They went straight into my cart after I saw your recommendation...thank you!
I made a new "tab" at the top of the blog called AMAZON FAVES. Here you can find my top Amazon purchases without scrolling through old Prime Purchases posts. I will only put items here that I truly like and use on a regular basis. I hope you find it helpful!
And now onto this month's Prime Purchases.
This is a fun book full of paper and various crafts.
I'm enjoying using it to embellish care packages!
Thanks to Dara for the idea!
I love this gritty face scrub. Thanks to Johannah for the idea!

This phone case is so soft and "rubbery." I love the matte look.
Thank you to a ?? Prime Purchases post ?? from last month for the idea.

Jack needed an upgraded calculator for his classes this year.
They sure have changed a lot since my old little TI calculator in the mid-1980's!

We are getting Jack geared up for school, so I ordered this gaiters.
(I think this was also a recommendation from last month!)
He likes them, but might opt for a disposable or N95 mask for school next week.
Here is a new link for masks. They keep going down in price.
These are $14.99 for 50 masks, which almost meets the price at Sam's Club - $11.99.
See you back here on October 6 for the next Prime Purchases!
Don't forget I pin all of posts linked below to my Prime Purchases Pinterest Board.
I also now have an AMAZON FAVES tab at the top of my blog.
This is where I'll keep a list of my tried and true Amazon Favorites.
Now what were your Prime Purchases this month?
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post! I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!






Neat stuff! I may have to try that face scrub.
ReplyDeleteThat face scrub is right up my alley - I am crazy for coconut! I think those gaiters look so much more comfortable than a regular face mask!Thanks for hosting this Tanya!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
Palmer's Coconut Oil products are wonderful - just close your eyes and you're transported to the tropics.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try more of their products! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteWe've been using the Love, Paper book to make a new poster for our door with class schedules, etc!
ReplyDeleteMy Granboys love the gaiters and they work so much better for them than masks. Even the 5 year old is doing well with his. I probably need to put a tab on my blog for my Prime posts, good idea. Wishing you a "splashes of joy" kind of week!
ReplyDeleteI ordered Ian a set of the gaiters. We start back to school in person next week but just 2 days a week!
ReplyDeleteIdk why I put down on my calendar a few weeks ago that NEXT Tuesday would be your prime link-up, but I did. I will join sometime, LOL! I will have to check out the face scrub. :)
ReplyDeleteOh that facial scrub sounds amazing! May need to give that a try :)
ReplyDeleteThat phone case is so pretty! I love that shade of pink.
ReplyDeleteSomeone recommended For the Love of Paper to me awhile ago and I really do want to check it out. It sounds like such a fun book and what a cute way to embellish gifts!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net
It's really fun, and now I want to get the other books with different patterns.
DeleteI need to buy some of the disposable masks from Amazon too.
ReplyDeleteAh, Kristin (http://kedarhower.blogspot.com/) and I both shared that phone case in previous PP posts- I love it! Glad you do too :) I love a gritty face scrub too, so I may have to check out that Palmer one you shared. I had a "no spend" month last month, but hoping to join in again next month!
ReplyDeleteJust added that face scrub to my cart (I don't like that my old apricot scrub changed formula wise and not for the better)-- so excited to try a new one plus I love anything that smells like coconuts. I also added that calculator to Alec's wishlist so when the school sends home his supply list I'll have it at the ready.
ReplyDeleteThe calculator looks very complicated, but Jack says it's perfect!
DeleteHopefully the decline in mask prices is a good sign. I've noticed that too, and you can find them so many places now. XO
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome on the phone case! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried a disposable mask yet. Since I'm not out every day, they seem kind of wasteful?
So glad you like the face scrub, it's by far my favorite! And I just love that phone case, it's so pretty!!
ReplyDelete