Hello Monday, Hello Summer Books! Doesn't the photo above make you ready for the sunshine and a poolside read?
There are some great books coming out this summer, and I wanted to share a few of them with you. I will be putting these posts together every few months to highlight the new releases coming your way.
Whether you like to add them to your GoodReads TBR
OR make an idea list on Amazon
OR reserve them through your library,
I hope this post will help you find some new books for the coming months!
The latest from the queen of the summer beach read
A tale of psychological suspense that blends Greek mythology, murder, and obsession.
Much awaited new book from Reid, set in 1980's Malibu, California.
A coming-of-age WWII story
A suspense novel about a murder in a close knit neighborhood
Cold Ward espionage and family devotion
The newest Little Beach Street Bakery book
Two exes take an awkward road trip together
A free woman of color rose from slavery to gain wealth in the Caribbean
A summer getaway in the Catskills reminiscent of Dirty Dancing
Lapena is always a winner with domestic suspense
Thriller set over 20 hours on a non-stop flight from London to Sydney
Psychological suspense - a house holds a shocking secret
Romantic comedy about a dating app
Funny and bittersweet friendship of teenager and elderly woman
Set in 1991, a game of cat and mouse between a college student and suspicious possible killer
Historical fiction account of Princess Elizabeth meeting Philip in 1943




No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!