Hello Monday, friends...How was your weekend? We have a good time with a date dinner for Michael and me, the ACT for Jack, some family pool time, and an afternoon at the movies. Today I have some faves for you...link up below to share your post today!
Jack took the ACT on Saturday, and this was the end of his college standardized testing. YEA! We can check that box in the college application to-do list. I told him he could recycle his workbook, and then we thought it would be fun to burn it instead. It's surprisingly hard to get the paper to burn!
(The workbook was used by both kids and thoroughly "used" up.)
Now time to start thinking about the dreaded common app.
We went to church and then lunch at Jason's Deli on Sunday.
And then an afternoon at the movies - Black Widow.
We all really enjoyed it...great if you like Marvel movies.
Jack's CFA location had a contest on Friday...which employee could sell the most cookies. Jack won while working the drive thru iPad, selling 67 cookies. They awarded him with a certificate for 4 meals as a prize...way to go! We went to Chick Fil A as a family after his ACT test.
I have been using this night cream for a few months now and absolutely love it.
It has made a big difference in the "11" lines between my eyes. 12,000+ 4.5 star reviews!
I'm so tempted to buy this new Bluebell flavor.
But I have to resist since I am the only coconut lover in the family!
Another lovely post from Victoria magazine
I'm loving this book so far!
Thanks for reading, commenting, and linking up!
Have a wonderful week!










No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!