Prime Purchases November 2021


Welcome to the November edition of Prime Purchases!  I had a pretty light Amazon shopping month, before I ramp up our holiday spending.  At the end of this post, I will post links to some of my latest Walmart purchases too.  Please post your latest online shopping finds below and visit some of your fellow bloggers.  I can't wait to see your Prime Purchases.  Have you had any shipping delays or issues?

I was "influenced" to order this lash primer.  I like it, but don't love it.  It has 15,000 good reviews, so maybe I am the odd man out.  I prefer the Loreal version here.


Speaking of eyelashes, I had to restock my favorite growth serum.  When I originally bought this, it had thousands of good reviews.  Now it has several hundred.  What's up with that?  Different seller?  Hopefully, it is the same product.  There is currently a coupon available.


I ordered a pack for Michael, and then there was a lightning deal so I got another one for myself!


OK, y'all - don't judge me, but I got sucked down the designer dupe rabbit hole.  
I probably don't need all these purses, but they're cute and great quality.


Compact crossbody with nice handle on the top

Small shoulder bag - good for wallet, phone, keys and lipstick

Small clutch or crossbody - good for phone, credit cards, keys and lipstick


In Case You Missed My Walmart Posts:






Can you believe it is already November?!   You will finding me saying this alot over the next few months - what happened to 2021?  It went by so fast!!  

On December 7th, we will have the next Prime Purchases link up.  
Feel free to link a regular post or write a "best of" Prime Purchases post or both!  
I made a new graphic for you below for the Best of 2021 post.



And don't worry...I will be continuing the Prime Purchases link up for 2022.

I'll have a new graphic for you next month!

What were your online shopping finds this month?

Come back next month on December 7th
 to share your Prime Purchases.

Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!  
I really appreciate it.   To participate, please:
  • Grab one of the graphics for your post.
  • Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
  • Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
  • Visit some of the other blogs!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

17 comments

  1. The L'Oreal lash primer is hard to beat, I tried Lancome once but decided I'd never go back and just stick with this one. That's weird about the lash serum and number of reviews. Those handbags look like great dupes! Thanks for the link up Tanya!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never have enough White Strips! Thanks for hosting- so fun to see everyone's purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Loreal primer! I don't even want to try anything else. I too am wondering where 2021 went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good dupe. I love that Walmart sweatshirt and have 10 different colors/prints of it. Basically live in them all fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those purses are so cute! Thankfully, I haven’t experienced any delays with shipping. I can’t wait for the best of link up! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love looking at dupes for expensive things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I call those small purses, "shopping purses." I keep one in my car and grab my billfold and cellphone and keys and put in the small purse to carry while I shop. Meanwhile, my HUGE purse stays put in the car and doesn't wear me out carrying it. :o)) Always fun to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love all of those purses, and they all look great! I'm not one for dropping money on a designer bag, but I've always loved a good dupe. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't participate today because I didn't have anything good to share. But I look forward to visiting all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that camo sweatshirt from Walmart & love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband likes those white strips too and maybe that is a good idea for one of his Christmas presents. I've never used any eye primer or serum and they look interesting. I love the Maybelline Sky High mascara that I use. I will visit the other Amazon posts. I hope you have a nice week and thanks for the blog visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm super late getting my post up - cute purses! Looking forward to the Best of 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in the same boat. Light Amazon month here, but I am headed to Walmart this week to scope out all the Christmas things!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best deals on the crest white strips or Amazon for sure! Now I’m kicking it in high gear! So many cute Walmart Christmas things. Thank you for the link up as always sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those purses... I see nothing wrong with designer dupes. Who the heck can afford a 3k bag anyway??? I am all about practicality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not an expert when it comes to makeup BY ANY MEANS but I have found that my favorite mascara is the one from Honest Beauty. It just works really well for me!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. The camo sweatshirt looks so perfect. I got one from TJ Maxx years ago and wore it to death.

    I find that Maybelline full and soft is the most reliable mascara. Cheap too, and waterproof. Honest Beauty is good too. It will rub off more though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!