Advent Calendars 2021


Hello friends!  For the next few weeks, I'll be featuring some gift guides on Mondays.  I hope you'll enjoy seeing my suggestions for the holiday season.  We'll start today with Advent Calendars.   

This will be our first year that will not involve a Lego Advent calendar...the end of an era.  I'm not quite sure what we will do this year, but I'm sure it will be something fun.  The inexpensive chocolate set from Trader Joe's will probably make an appearance.  Grace won't be home til mid-December, and then we'll leave for a vacation.  So the advent countdown will be a little different this year.

Here's a look at some ideas I found on the internet...

Lego Advent Calendars  Harry Potter  |  Star Wars  |   Marvel  |  City

As I mentioned, we are ending our run with the Lego calendars.   I guess we have probably had one for the last 10 years.  They are always so fun!



This set is so fun for young children, and it is reusable year after year.






Make your own calendar of holiday spirits.




For the tea lover...a great way to feel cozy over the holidays.

Godiva Chocolates - yes, please!


Of course, I love all the beauty boxes...don't we all need a little gift for ourselves?


Macy's offers two advent calendar sets.  They both look wonderful!



I'm always impressed with the QVC advent calendar.


Sephora set with lots of samples



The Body Shop advent calendars are the BEST quality.



The GlossyBox set looks incredible.



Target has some fun gift sets...these always sell out quickly!

They also have a 12 Days of Beauty set.



Thanks for stopping by - come back next Monday for another gift guide!

Linking to Heather for Hello Monday

5 comments

  1. These are so fun. I haven't had an advent calendar in YEARS, but I kind of want to get one this year. I think it would be enjoyable. :)

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so much fun! It's amazing how many different themed Advent calendars there are now. When I was a kid the only ones I ever saw were chocolate ones. My mom still gets the chocolate ones for our family to this day. She just gave us our new ones for this year last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought myself TWO Advent calendars ... of planner stickers - LOL ... its a thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now those are what I call Advent calendars. Mine were so boring growing up! I might have to go and check out that Glossy Box! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh… so many fun ones!!! Thanks for sharing! That QVC one is a great price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!