It's December and time for our year-end Prime Purchases celebration. This is always an awesome link party because so many of you wrap up the year by posting about your very best online finds for the year. I have just a few purchases to share for December since most of my online shopping lately has been gifts. Then I'll show a few faves for the Best of 2022. And stick around til the end of the post for news about Prime Purchases in 2023! Let's get started.
I just ordered this today, so I don't have a review for you yet. I was looking for a longer length curling iron and decided to try this one that was on lightning deal.
I decided to replace on of our really old fire sticks. The new versions have a lot more features like volume control and Alexa. I also bought a fire stick for our game room. If you watch for deals on these, you can get one for around $20.

Based on someone's PP post, I ordered this bed skirt for the "refresh" I did in the kids' rooms upstairs. It gets the job done!
And now for my best of 2022. Recently, I wrote a post called The Internet Made Me Buy It,
and I covered a lot of my favorite online purchases there.
Here are a few more items that I use daily and love.

I just couldn't believe the quality of this necklace...for $13! I have worn it almost daily since February with no tarnishing or fading. I also have some huggie "diamond" earrings by this brand that I love. You can check out their Amazon storefront here to see all their jewelry.
I use this eyeshadow almost daily in stone and/or desert.

Apple airpods are definitely coming down in price, but I wanted a cheaper alternative. These fit the bill, and are often on sale for around $20.

These screen protectors have saved my phone many times!
----
Now let's talk about Prime Purchases in 2023. Yes, we will continue to have a monthly link-up to share all your online shopping posts! I'm making a slight change though. Next year, Prime Purchases will be on the FIRST MONDAY of each month. This change is happening for two reasons. First, my blogging has evolved to more of a Mon-Wed-Fri schedule lately, so this fits better with the routine. Also, I notice that many of you publish your posts the Friday or Monday before the link-up on Tuesday. So be sure to mark you calendars for the FIRST MONDAY of the month for Prime Purchases in 2023!
Here are some brand new graphics for the 2023 Prime Purchases posts. I hope I got all the dates right!
I can't wait to check out everyone's posts this month. Be sure to come back in January because that is when everyone posts their favorite gifts to give (and receive!)
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on MONDAY January 2nd
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!








The Pavoi brand is so good! I have some beautiful gold hoops that are lightweight and look so much more expensive. I want that eyeshadow stick! I have not used a stick and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I like the switch to Monday! Lauren from Don’t Mind Our Mess
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that jewelry. I have some of it on my wish list and have wondered about the quality.
ReplyDeleteI'll make a note about the day switch! Thanks, as always, for hosting us for these posts. This is always one of my favorites to read what everyone else is buying.
ReplyDeleteI immediately clicked on the jewelry and eye shadow links -- they are now saved to my family Christmas list :) Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteA great list and I am about to order the eye shadow stick for my Christmas present. Thanks for continuing to host this next year!
ReplyDeleteThat cross is so pretty! I think I am going to order it for myself (from Santa of course). I'm so happy you are continuing the link up in 2023 and changing to Mondays!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
I love the cross necklace...so beautiful. I'm marking my calendar for January ;) Thank you so much for hosting this link up!
ReplyDeleteThose screen savers are my best friend! Thank you, Tanya, for hosting my favorite link party. Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteSuch great finds! The necklace looks beautiful! And I may want to check out the eye shadow stick! It seems to be so practical!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
I just did the same thing with my Fire sticks. Mine are like the originals. & they always just pop off & go to the Home screen. I was like, nope - getting new ones with everything on one remote for volume & everything. Excited to get it hooked up
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting, Tanya! Looking forward to another year of Priming with you!
ReplyDeleteWow! It's time for another prime post. I'll have to go see what I have to post. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdded the first Monday Prime post to my new planner! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, a very merry Christmas to you and yours. This is such a fun link and sometimes the only post I do all month. :o)) I'll make note of the change to Monday. Blessings abundant!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious about that curling iron! Let me know your thoughts when you've had time to use it!!
ReplyDeleteThat cross necklace is so pretty, I will have to check it out! I love Julep's products.
ReplyDeleteWe recently replaced our old fire sticks too. I like the bed skirt! Thanks for hosting. My entry is 24.
ReplyDeleteLove the new graphics!
ReplyDeleteI used those same screen protectors. Such a necessity.
I've never tried earbuds other than airpods but man, I love my airpods.
Those earbuds are such a good deal! I'll have to check them out
ReplyDeleteI just bought my first pair of wireless earbuds; but they haven't arrived just yet. I hope I like them! I'm excited for Mondays next year. Thanks for the new graphics.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite link up and thank you so much for making it on Mondays. I’ve always been a Monday Wednesday Friday gal. I love that beautiful cross necklace I should get that for the boys girlfriends! Merry Christmas my beautiful friend!
ReplyDelete