July was a typical online shopping month for me - a little beauty, a little clothing and a few bags/totes. Let's take a look at this month's Prime Purchases.

These tanning drops were getting a lot of mentions on my Instagram feed, so I decided to give it a try. You add a few drops to your face moisturizer - so far I like the glow it is giving me.
I have ordered both of these brands several times and like them both. This time I ordered the Jergens. I like the Loreal just a little better, but the Jergens has more reviews.

I just ordered this and hope it makes my hair softer and shinier.
After my Cover Girl powder foundation was discontinued, I got a little worried about my old-school concealer. I have been using this forever, after I first heard about it from Pioneer Woman in her blogging days. I noticed that it was becoming difficult to find in stores, so I ordered several of them from Amazon in case they stop making them!
I also restocked my Elf eyebrow pencil.

These chew bones keep Mollie occupied. They last a long time, and I throw them away when it seems like she might be chewing away at the plastic.
I ordered this dress as a possibility for graduation. I really liked it, but decided I really didn't need another dress. I'll be wearing this one that I wore to Grace's graduation.
This top was a big winner for me. I will think about ordering other patterns later!
I like the arm coverage and lightweight fabric.
This crossbody style is my favorite kind of purse, and I ordered this one that is real leather. I love it! I can fit so much in this bag, and to me it looks much nicer than a typical Amazon purchase.

Grace ordered this tote bag in the grape color, and I bought it in black. You know I have a lot of tote bags already 😬 but this one is the perfect size for slipping on top of your carry-on suitcase. I think it will be perfect for Ireland.

I initially found this type of coloring book/tablet at TJ Maxx, but lately I haven't seen it there. I found this 3-pack on Amazon, and can't wait to color in the fall pictures while I watch tv or listen to audiobooks.
You can see all the books I read last month here on my Books blog post or on this page of my storefront.
Click here to grab your free First Reads Kindle books through Amazon Prime.
.png)
You can find all the links from today's Prime Purchases (and more!) on
What have you been "adding to cart" lately?
I'll be taking a little blog break and will see you back here next Friday. 😊










No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!