Prime Purchases April 2024


Hello - welcome to the April edition of Prime Purchases!  This month I had some fun finds, as well as some restocks.  There seemed to be a theme, which was "stuff for the kids' care packages." Let's take a look...




There was a 50% off deal on these flip-flops, so I sent some to Jack.


I put these shorts in Jack's care package this month.

And I put this exercise skirt in Grace's care package. 

I sent this key chain in Grace's care package. 
The three items above (mens shorts, ladies skirt and keychain) were all dupes for higher end things, based on the online reviews.

Grace reordered these tablets.  She said they work well on nausea, without causing drowsiness like Dramamine or Benedryl do.

Grace ordered this top/shorts for herself.


I ordered these no-show socks to wear with some of my sneakers.


I got the Fodor's and R.Steves books from the library to plan our trip to Spain.  I decided to buy the one from Rick Steves.  So far I have booked our hotels, one of which I was able to use points for!


I tried the Elf Foundation, and decided it is just to dewy looking for me.  I'm back to my old fave from Wet-n-wild.  This one says dewy, but it's really not.

I'm LOVING my new bag.  It holds much more than you would think, and so comfy.


I had this product in the old house, but haven't been using it here in the new house.  Time to reorder!


On a recent Links I Like post, I talked about a report that said that "clean" products do just as well cleaning as the harsher chemicals.  So I picked up these Everspring cleaners at Target to try out.  I love the Lemon & Mint scent!




Click here for Amazon First Reads - 
your free Kindle book for the month.


What were your online shopping finds this month?

Come back next month on MONDAY May 6th
 to share your Prime Purchases.

Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!  I really appreciate it.   To participate, please:
  • Grab one of the graphics for your post.
  • Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
  • Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
  • Visit some of the other blogs!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

33 comments

  1. I have that bag and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Tell me more about Spain! When are you going and to what cities? You can't go wrong with Rick Steves. I agree with his travel philosophies and I used his books for England and Scotland from the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to Barcelona and Madrid in September, with some day trips too.

      Delete
  4. Spain sounds like fun! I find that Rick Steves travel books are always so informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are the most practical travel guides!

      Delete
  5. You made some great purchases this month! I'll share my post later this morning, since I forgot about this one today. I'm rolling my eyes at myself. I recently bought those same shorts for one of my sons for his Easter basket! I made lots of purchases this month as well. I agree about "dewy" makeup products; some I don't mind, but others just seem to make my face feel too oily. It's funny how we always fall back to our old faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny about the shorts!

      Delete
  6. Fun buys for the kids! I will have my post up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be checking it out tonight!

      Delete
  7. Great finds and I've already put the nausea tablets in my cart for our sweet 9 year old granddaughter. She suffers so with motion sickness. I'll give these to her Momma and let her give them a try. And, I need some new no show socks. Thanks for hosting us each month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they help! My daughter can take Dramamine, but it makes her sleep for hours.

      Delete
  8. I love Rick Steves' travel guides.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have added the shower cleaner to cart! I’m intrigued. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed at the "dewy" foundation, it's hard to find good foundation anymore that isn't dewy for sure! I'll have to try wet 'n wild. Love that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the dewy look is what's in style right now!

      Delete
  11. Heather2:36 PM

    I love all the items for the kids! I have been terrible at sending care packages this year:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably take a break til the fall!

      Delete
  12. Hi Tanya! I just sent your link to my #2. She has bouts of nausea and hopefully those meds will help. I love that foundation too. Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think lots of ladies like that foundation!

      Delete
  13. Wish I had a post to link up, this is always my favorite link up! It's hard to beat that Wet N Wild foundation!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be able to link up next month!

      Delete
  14. Yeah, I'm not into the dewy look either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha...I think it must be for 20-somethings.

      Delete
  15. I love peeking at what everyone is buying. You purchased a lot of great items.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post - Going to try that shower cleaner !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got some Elf concealer and it was dewy looking as well. I've never tried their foundation. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm adding those nausea tablets to my list! I tried Dramamine in the beginning for my vertigo but I couldn't take it because they made me soooo tired. I could barely keep my eyes open. That's awesome that these don't make you sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like my no show socks just keep disappearing. I need to order more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!