Cabin Fever

The weather here for the last month has been unseasonably cold.  Usually we are in shorts for half of December.  For the first time ever, I feel like we have a bit of "cabin fever."  I honestly don't know how you northerners do it!  I guess I would get used to it, but I already miss the sun and warmth!

This week the Arctic blast will be here, so I guess it will be some more inside games for us.  The Wii is getting lots of use.  (Check out Suburban Turmoil to read about the south's hoopla over cold and snow.)

Anyway, Jack has been desperate to play outside.  Grace thinks it is just too cold to go outside, so Jack has been playing a lot in the backyard by himself.


Love this picture.  Might have to frame it next to this one of Grace.



Jack tries all sorts of jumps and kicks when getting on the swing.



Jack in flight



A karate kick, I guess?



Look, Mommy, I'm almost upside down!

No comments

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!