Do you ever have a morning when you wake up and suddenly your child seems a year, not a day, older than they did the day before? If you have kids, I'm sure this happens to you too!
This second grade year seems to have brought more changes in Grace than any so far. Where has the time gone? Where are those chubby cheeks and that baby face? This morning before school, I could glimpse what my beautiful girl will be like as a young lady.
In the past month or two, Grace has started picking out her own clothes, fixing her own hair, and picking out accessories. I still get final approval and touch up her hairstyle, but she has her own sense of style. She is very interested in having everything match and wearing this necklace with that shirt for that reason.
This morning, she put her hair in a LOW (no high ponytails, Mom!) side ponytail with a blue headband. Blue to match her blue jeans. Her bottle cap necklace is her favorite accessory.
I am so proud of how beautiful Grace is growing into a sweet young lady!
(PS. Excuse the spur-of-the-moment pictures...we were literally walking out the door to go to school!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!