Hello June, Hello Prime Purchases! This was another fairly light shopping month for me. I think next month we will have lots of online orders as we move into the new house! Here's a look at what I ordered. I can't wait to see your Prime Purchases this month.
My old sunglasses had gotten so hazy. I hardly wore them since it was hard to see out of them. And I've reached the point in life when I need two types of sunglasses: regular lenses for when I wear my contacts and bifocal lenses when I don't. I picked up these regular sunglasses with polarized lenses. They are the same price that you would pay in Walmart or Target, but I think the quality is so much better.

This is the two-pack of bifocal sunglasses I bought. You can specify the reader strength. Just to clarify, the top of the lens has no correction, and the bottom is the reading lens.

Grace ordered this work tote. She attended a professional conference this month, and will also have a summer research internship. So she wanted a more professional look than a backpack, and this fit the bill. Y'all it is SO nice that I'm considering ordering one for myself as a travel tote. Great quality, so many zippered compartments, and a sleeve that slides it over the handle of your carry-on suitcase.

This was on Grace's birthday wishlist, and the scent is so intense. Perfect if you like citrus!

Jack's phone case broke, so he ordered a new one when he came home.
He also ordered a rice cooker to use this summer and take to school in the fall. He is making meals for himself with rice, chicken and vegetables and storing them in containers like this.

I picked up a gift card for a relative...love this navy and gold combination. It would be great for Father's Day!
This was a birthday gift for our niece. Mr. Pen is such great quality, and I use the "no bleed" highlighters for Bible study. I love these "aesthetic" colors.
I picked this book.
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on MONDAY July 3rd
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!





I need to check out those sunglasses - I have a prescription pair that is getting old - the bifocal would be great! Thanks so much for hosting this!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
That bag is beautiful! I was just looking at something similar and. will have to check this out too. Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Pretty sunglasses. I’ve always wondered about a rice cooker, I might have to get one! Thanks for the link up beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you could buy bifocal sunglasses! I always love this link up, so thanks for hosting each month!
ReplyDeleteGoodness, I so need those sunglasses! And, I love highliters, so silly, but I do. I'll have to add those to my stash. Blessings abundant as you move and may it be as stress free as possible.
ReplyDeleteTanya, thanks so much for hosting. My entry number is 10. Cool shades and I bet the shower gel smells good! I use Mr Pen highlighters in my Bible, never seen the pastel colors before, how pretty.
ReplyDeleteI like the highlighters! I'm a day late, but will link up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of those highlighters. I may need that bag.
ReplyDeleteI just bought some new sunglasses this morning. Vera Bradley is my "go to" purse/bag company of choice. They have so many wonderful styles and patterns.
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! I love that Jack is cooking for himself and the family and is making plans to cook in the Fall at school! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove that VB tote! On my way to check it out now. Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI had a similar tote when I first started teaching. I love the plaid one too!
ReplyDeleteReally like those sunglasses. I usually buy from Walmart so when my $15 sunglasses break, I'm not too disappointed.
Those pen highlighters look really cool!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I realized there were bifocal sunglasses....Hadley would love those highlighters. I had a pretty light shopping month too.
ReplyDeleteI'm in need of some new sunglasses so I'll have to check these out. Mine are old and they are so scratched up! That's exactly why I always buy cheap ones!
ReplyDelete