Decade in Review


This decade, especially the beginning, held more changes than any other time in my life.  It held my 30's, and they were the most wonderful years so far!  (I'm sure I'm forgetting something on this list!)

2000
-teaching Biology I and II, science department chair
-met Michael
-vacation in Tortola-Virgin Islands
-engaged in October

2001
-married in April
-vacation to Ireland
-vacation to New York City
-pregnant with Grace

2002
-"retired" from my 10 year teaching career
-Grace was born in May
-vacation to Washington DC and Pennsylvania

2003
-vacation in Maryland and Virginia
-Jack born in November

2004
-no major events!

2005
-Grace starts preschool 2 mornings/week
-A new addition to our family - Rosie the dog
-Moved to our current house

2006
-Jack starts preschool

2007
-vacation to Disney World
-Grace starts kindergarten
-start attending current church

2008
-vacation to Tortola - Virgin Islands

2009
-Jack starts kindergarten
-vacation to San Francisco
-vacation to Disneyworld

What will 2010 hold?  Maybe I will be working part time?  A great family vacation?  Hopefully, the next decade will continue to be WONDERFUL!

1 comment

  1. Isn't it crazy to look back over a decade and review all that has happened? So much and yet for me it seems like 2000 was just yesterday. Blessings in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!