Linky Love - Friday Favorites

Jack ready for pajama day at school

Some links I like this week:

CUTE STUFF
*Shawni at Life shows how to decorate for Valentine's Day with simple hearts and heart-felt words.

*Cap Creations - Cool hand-stamped jewelry, even for boys.  Love her teacher necklace with an apple that says "I teach."

*Valentine's Printables at Living Locurto, Design Dazzle and How Does She.

YUMMY STUFF
*Mommy's Kitchen makes her own White Castle Sliders (burgers)

*Snickerdoodle Blondies from Tried and True Cooking with Heidi

*Cajun Steak with sweet potato fries from BHG...yummy recipe I tried this week.

THOUGHT PROVOKING STUFF
*Clover Lane says Spread It Out, Don't Cram It In.  In other words, don't try to do it all at once.

*Sharon at Good, True and Beautiful writes "Do You Miss It?" regarding working outside the home.


FUNNY STUFF

*A funny Walmart commercial



MUSICAL STUFF
*Love this song from David Crowder Band...

1 comment

  1. What a great list! I love how you included the videos. Cool!
    Thanks for linking up to Friday Faves!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!