Busch Gardens


After all that historical "fun," we spent a day a Busch Gardens for some thrills and fun of a different sort.  This amusement park was just the right size for a one-day visit, with lots of big roller coasters (that I did NOT ride!)




A picture to prove that we were all there!


The park is divided into countries, with fun decor and themes to match.



I'm glad G and J both like big rides so they can go on them together!










Yikes...I like looking at birds from a distance.




We had a blast at Busch Gardens!

North Carolina and Virginia 2019


1 comment

  1. Love your shirt! I was actually at Busch gardens in Tampa when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!