Prime Purchases Best of 2019


The last Prime Purchases link-up of 2019 definitely deserves a "Best Of" category.  I hope that you will also make a "highlights" post so I can see your absolute favorites of the year.  What would you tell your friend to go buy now?  Which products have made a big difference in your life?

Here are a few of my ideas.  Link up below with your December finds, as well as your Best of 2019!

{Be sure to click over to read my Prime Purchases for December too!}



I have given quite a few of these luxuriously soft blankets as gifts over the past year.  
Very soft and so many fun colors.


This style of pajamas is my favorite, whether they are short or long sleeved.  The ones from Amazon are a thicker fabric, while the Target selection is lighter weight and more "flowy."  I love both.




This was actually a purchase from the end of 2018, but it's so good I had to pass along.  I do NOT enjoy shopping for clothes and trying things on, so I love the free returns that Amazon offers.  I ordered these dresses to try on for last year's office Christmas party.  I ended up liking them BOTH.  



Albie can get aggressive with other dogs on our walks.  Not always, but I like to be ready to control him if he gets grouchy with a passing dog.  This leash is what I use every day and I love it.  When I need more control, I grab the lower loop and he is in the perfect "heel" position.  


This dryer has been everywhere in blogworld, and for good reason.  
I have never been able to blow out my thick, wavy hair, but this makes it easy.

Game changer!  These packing cubes not only organize your suitcase, but also act to compress your clothes.  I am now a strictly carry-on-sized suitcase user.  
With these cubes, I have packed 7-10 day trips
to Switzerland, Puerto Rico, New Mexico and more.



Speaking of travel, I love this rolling underseat bag from the Amazon Basics line.  I bought it to fly on Frontier Air, and it was perfect for a quick weekend trip.  It also can attach to the handle of your rolling carry-on, so it could be a great add-on too.

These votive holders were beautiful for Jack's homecoming party.  
That reminds me, I need to pull some out for Christmas decor.

Amazon has stepped up its game on pillow covers.  I ordered some a few years ago 
and have to admit they were kind of cheesy...just not the best quality or style.  
That's not the case anymore!  There are so many inexpensive yet nice pillow covers available now.

I can't wait to see your BEST OF for 2019 Prime Purchases!



Click here to see my other Prime Purchases post for this month.

2019 Prime Purchases

Don't forget that I pin each of the linked posts to my Prime Purchases board!

 Linking with:
Welcome Wednesday with Erin, Sarah, Lindsay, Jaclyn and Stefanie
 High Five for Friday with  Whitney, Becky, Tif, and Della
  Best of the Weekend with Calypso in the Country
Affiliate Links


Welcome to the Prime Purchases Link Up! To participate, please:

No comments

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!