With our move in May, it was a slow month for my Prime Purchases. Who has time for online shopping when you're packing the house and trying to declutter? Well, June was a completely different story! Getting settled called for lots of unexpected Amazon orders! Here's a look at what was in my shopping cart.

I was influenced to buy this cheese grater and I love it so far! I have always bought the preshredded cheese, but know that it has additives and doesn't melt as well as the cheese you shred yourself. I think this little gadget will encourage me to shred my own cheese. I like to buy the big blocks of cheese from Sam's or Costco. You can also use this to shred or slice veggies.
We have lots of these lights in our living/dining/kitchen area. One of them burned out, and I looked for the replacement at the store. All the choices were kind of overwhelming, and I couldn't find the specific model I needed. It was so much easier to order on Amazon by typing in the info to the search bar!
I am using this to help with some discoloration on my face and love it so far. It is excellent for scars, stretch marks, acne scarring, and anti-aging. (Note that I ordered the 2 oz size which is no longer available on Amazon.)
I put this phone charger in Michael's Father's Day gift. Love the small size!

A reorder of my fave eyebrow pencil
Grace wanted some cool, yet professional looking pants for her summer job. She has about a 20 minute walk to work, which is kind of brutal when it is 100+ outside. These were perfect and fit true to size.
Now that we have a smaller yard, I ordered this battery-operated handheld spreader for fertilizer. It worked great!

I ordered SO many Command hooks and strips this month. Amazon was a great way to purchase since you can get many different combinations and sizes. I put the clothes hanger in the laundry room to hang items that needed to dry more etc. And I put the towel hooks on the back of each bathroom door for clothing or towels. I also hung a bronze-colored Command hook next to Jack's sink because it didn't have a towel rack. The bronze matches the faucet.
Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner and Disposal Cleaner
We definitely needed these Affresh cleaners in the new kitchen.
I ordered a new mouse pad for Michael's desk in his "man cave."

I take these calcium chews every day and ordered from Amazon this time. They taste like tootsie rolls!

A new brand of shampoo for me...love it so far!
I'm still enjoying this little light on our entry hall table where there isn't an electrical outlet. Just touch it to turn on, and there are 3 light levels.

I found such a deal on this 4-pack of pop up graduation cards. I used two and have two for next year!
Michael ordered this phone case, and I like it so much that I might get one for myself! It is very sleek, and has a stand that will support the phone in a horizontal or vertical position. I think the magnet is also supposed to make it charge faster.
Click here for Amazon First Reads - your free Kindle book for the month. You have a BONUS this month - TWO books instead of just one! I picked this book and this book.

This is not a "prime purchase," but I wanted to include the sale since so many of you ask about the embroidery kits that I have been ordering for the past year. I have loved every kit I've worked on, and right now they have their biggest discount of 25% off. Check it out if you're interested in a new or revived hobby!
Recent Blog Posts
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on MONDAY August 7th
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!











.jpg)



I can imagine Amazon was a life saving for all the stuff when settling in a new house! I need to learn more about all the Command products. I can't believe what they can hold! Great purchases!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking exactly the same thing Amy said - Amazon would be so convenient when moving! All the little things you need delivered right to your door!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the other day about a cheese grater, so funny that was your first item!
Happy 4th sweet friend and thank you for hosting!
xo,
Kellyann
Command strips are great! I used to use that brand of shampoo and conditioner too. I need something for discoloration on my face, thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great buys! Love how small the phone charger is.
ReplyDeleteThe tiny cell phone charger looks super handy! And I also love the Affresh for the washing machine! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, I have that phone charger. It's the bees knees and so small and easy to keep in my purse. And, the command stripes, can't live without them. I don't have that phone case but I have the ring on the back of my phone case and it's the best. Lots of good finds today, going to check out a couple.
ReplyDeleteLove Prime Purchases, so many great things you might not think about until you see them here!
ReplyDeleteCommand strips have been a game changer for decorating
ReplyDeleteI ordered the phone charger, can’t wait to try it! Also, thanks for always reminding me Amazon First Reads, I’m afraid I missed out on a lot before I knew about it! Nancy
ReplyDeleteThose pants are fabulous! I should look into that cheese grater; I'm trying to get away from the pre-shredded cheeses too but it really takes so long to clean my food processor every single time we want to shred cheese.
ReplyDeleteI just added the caclium chews to my cart. You had my at "taste like tootsie rolls"!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteThat phone charger is awesome! I'll definitely have to check that out! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI have been eyeing that cheese grater… And use command hooks to hang up my kitchen towels :) that lamp is an interesting find – I’ll have to check that out! Thanks for sharing and hosting this link up.
ReplyDeleteI really need a cheese grate like that! I love to grate my own cheese, but the grater I have is a lot of work to use. I'm impressed with Grace's walk to work in the Texas heat. I bet she's working hard to dress to stay as cool as possible. I'm so glad both of your kids are in Texas for the Summer!
ReplyDeleteThat lamp is cute! We have the same issue --with no outlet in our entry hall.
ReplyDeleteI really like those flowy pants. I always love seeing what Grace buys LOL but it makes me feel old for sure. If those are in style again, I might need to get a pair.
ReplyDeleteLots of good just functional purchases. I need to go look at my purchases and see if I can write a Prime post too.
ReplyDelete