Does anyone else feel like this summer is flying by? We went on our family vacation at the beginning of June, and I knew that everyone was going to "scatter" for the month after that. Even though I am staying put, I feel like time is flying by with everyone coming and going.
This weekend, we picked Jack up from camp. And got him ready to leave on a guys' trip with Michael tomorrow. Here's a look at our weekend...
Grace has been working at her part-time job almost every day. And she's been practicing a new hobby during her spare time...needlework. Look at the pretty creations she has made!
With Jack at camp, we enjoyed a dinner out with just Grace! Notice anything different about Michael? He shaved his beard, and I loved seeing him with his his goatee...just how he looked when I met him! So handsome!
Saturday we made the drive up to Tyler to collect Jack. He had such a good week at camp. His cabin won the "Camp Champ" and the prize involved a giant bowl of ice cream. I was so happy to hear about all his adventures at camp!
Today we got Jack all packed up for his next trip. Grace volunteered at church, but the rest of us took a break. We went to eat pizza for lunch, Michael and I enjoyed some pool time, and Jack went over to a friends house for swimming. It was a relaxing day!
Isn't this true?
I hope you have a wonderful week filled with good things.
Come join our Hello Monday link up below!



Summer is FLYING by! I am glad Jack had a great time at camp! Grace is so talented! Her needlework is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteThose needlework creations are beautiful. My mom's favorite pasttime is needlework, glad to see the next generation enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that statement- yes! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, so great to have Jack home I’ll bet! Grace’s needlework is absolutely beautiful. I love that picture of her and Michael. Mr. Nine shaved his beard way way back but when he completely shaves it off, I swear he takes off 15 years. He just can’t do it, lol. Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteI think it's so fun they are going on a guys trip. Kent's sister lives in Tyler. I love that Grace is doing needlework. I cross stitched for more years than I can remember. I think it great for the younger generation to still learn those things. She's doing beautifully!!! Have a great week! XO
ReplyDeleteI love the needlework! Fun that Michael and Jack are going on a trip together, hope they enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSummer camps, such a fun part of youth. laurensparks.net
ReplyDeleteI do feel like the summer is just flying by! It doesn't help that we haven't had nice, warm, sunny weather either...
ReplyDeleteYES! I am totally in the category of thinking that summer is flying by! Grace's needlework is absolutely beautiful and I prefer Wayne with just a goatee, too, but alas, he likes a beard! He got a "special letter" from his doctor to have a beard from work. They are not allowed to have one at UPS. I don't know why he would want to wear one though during the summer. It's so dang hot!
ReplyDeleteYour summer sounds much like ours. One thing after another and yes, flying by so quickly. Grace's needlework is gorgeous. Love the frames.
ReplyDeleteGrace's needlework is gorgeous! I've always wanted to learn to do that!
ReplyDelete