We spent our summer vacation this year in North Carolina and Virginia. It was a combination of college tours, historical sites, national parks, and roller coasters too. I came away with an incredible appreciation for how beautiful this part of the country is! We enjoyed good weather, yummy meals, convenient hotels and lots of family time.
Usually, I have hotel and restaurant recommendations for you after a trip. This time we stayed almost exclusively at Homewood Suites, with one Inn near Shenandoah National Park. The hotels I would recommend from our trip are the Homewood Suites located in Durham and Raleigh. I discovered on this vacation that some of the Homewood Suites have a 2 bedroom option, which gave us a lot of room to spread out.
Enjoy the posts from our NC/VA trip 2019...
Linking to:
Best of the Weekend with Calypso in the Country
Take Me Away with Calypso in the Country


We're staying at a homewood suites tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteNext time, come to the NC mountains, it is beautiful here!!
ReplyDeleteYou really covered a lot of places on your trip! Thanks for linking up to Best of the Weekend again. Your post was our most clicked last week! Congrats and enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteShelley
I'm confused-- have you changed the name of your blog, but kept the same url? My memory is failing me?
ReplyDeleteNo, this is how I've always had it. I should probably change the URL to match the blog title, but it works fine for me this way. :)
Delete