Jennifer at Overflowing with Thankfulness is picking up the Currently link up on the first Wednesday of the month. I'm so glad she is hosting this fun prompt and look forward to joining in! Here is what I'm currently...
ANTICIPATING :: Our trip later this month to Northern California. We will fly into San Francisco and drive north along the coast to the Oregon coast. I'm looking forward to lots of scenic ocean views, small towns, cool weather, and redwood forests!
ADMIRING :: my new candle from Walmart. It looks like it is from Anthropologie and smells good too!
SPENDING/CONSUMING :: all the fun foods from Trader Joe's. I hadn't been shopping there in awhile, and decided to do my weekly trip there.
Here are some items I picked up to have a charcuterie board dinner.
And some assorted pumpkin yumminess.
WANTING :: ALL of the things people posted about in the Prime Purchases link up yesterday! My Amazon wish list is always full after browsing everyone's recent online finds.
PURGING/DELETING :: pictures from my phone. Have I told y'all about my system for keeping the photos on my phone under control? Around the first of each month, I delete any pictures (like screenshots of random things) that I don't want to save.
Then I back up my photos to three...that's right THREE...online places. Shutterfly, Google Photos and Amazon Photos. Shutterfly because I have photos there from all the way back to 2000. Google Photos because it links with my blog. And Amazon Photos because it come free with Prime. Shutterfly and Amazon have unlimited storage of full size image files.
After I have backed them up, I delete most of the photos from my phone. I keep really special shots or extra special memories on my phone, but the rest go in the trash after I've saved them externally. Do you have a similar system?
Have a wonderful Wednesday!





What a great idea about the photos….I haven’t done that in awhile. I think your coastal trip would be a great one to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteI know you're excited about that trip to CA/OR! I know it will be beautiful. And yay for cooler weather for you two for at least the duration of your trip! I didn't know Walmart had those candles...good to know! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThat trip sounds so nice! That is a really pretty candle and love a good deal from Wal-Mart. I for sure need to back up pictures to Amazon. Thanks for the good tip.
ReplyDeleteBen and I are hoping to make a trip to OR for our 20th anniversary next year! His Cousin has a restaurant in Washington state and I would love to go there as well!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your CA / OR trip! That is a dream trip for me. I have always wanted to see the Redwoods and OR is the last state I need to visit!
ReplyDeletehow do you back up to Amazon photos? I have Prime but didn't know about this feature and hate deleting pictures.
ReplyDeleteThere is an Amazon Prime Photos app for your phone. That would probably be the easiest way. Hope this helps!
DeleteSo much goodness in this post! We did a trip where we flew into San Fran and drove up the coast as well back in 2016. Such an amazing trip!
ReplyDeleteI need to check out the candles at Walmart.
We enjoyed our trip to San Francisco a lot! We loved strolling around downtown and seeing the giant Redwoods in Muir Woods. It was incredible. You're going to love that trip so much!
ReplyDeleteOh! I can't wait to hear about your Oregon trip. That's on our travel list...hopefully in the next few years. I need to get better about deleting photos. My storage is getting full again. I use Shutterfly and Google...so I'm not sure why I still have so many photos on my phone. I need to use your first of the month method.
ReplyDeleteWe tried to go to TJ's this weekend and our GPS took us somewhere that was not a TJ's. Haha. At that point, we were past Atlanta, so we just decided to skip it. I was so sad, though!
ReplyDelete