It seems like I just put out my Fall Books post, but here we are ready to take a look at Winter Reading. These are books that will come out in November, December and January. Time to get cozy and pick out some books for those chilly winter months!
Whether you like to add them to your GoodReads TBR
OR make an idea list on Amazon
OR reserve them through your library,
I hope this post will help you find some new books for the coming months!
The 18th book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache mystery series
A deeply addictive thriller exploring the dark side of the digital world when a mommy-blogger’s assistant goes missing
An exhilarating, atmospheric campus thriller set on the University of Georgia - Never betray the brotherhood of the fraternities.
Killers hiding in plain sight. Small-town secrets. A girl who knows too much. A nerve-twisting novel inspired by a shocking true crime. Set in 1970's Minnesota.
A piano prodigy returns home to find out her mother has left their home to a man from her past.
Two friends. A lifetime of secrets. One sparkling story.
A wealthy family shrouded in scandal; a detective tasked with solving an impossible cold case; and a woman with a dark past collide in this mystery.
Widowed Natalie Fincher plays music at a London train station’s public piano where she can be anonymous. But when someone begins to mysteriously leave the sheet music for her husband’s favorite songs at the station’s piano, Natalie begins to feel a sense of hope and excitement for the first time.
Grace Johnson can’t escape the feeling that her life is on autopilot—until her husband announces he’s done with their marriage. Grace reluctantly grants her outlandish mother’s seventieth birthday wish with a road trip Graceland. Buckle up, Elvis. We’re on our way.
Between the World Wars, the six Mitford sisters—each more beautiful, brilliant, and eccentric than the next—dominate the English political, literary, and social scenes.
The bestselling author of The Gown returns with another enthralling and royal-adjacent historical novel—as the lives of three very different residents of London’s historic Blue Lion hotel converge in a potentially explosive climax on the day of Queen Elizabeth’s Coronation.
Deliciously wicked gothic suspense, set at an Italian villa with a dark history.
3rd installment in the Aaron Falk mystery series
A totally gripping thriller about a desperate mother with a troubled past.
A Knives Out-style whodunnit with a twist of Taylor Jenkins Reid, You Must Remember This is an immersive Gothic mystery, with a long-ago love affair, icy death, and a rich family gone bad.
They were eleven years old when they sent a killer to prison.
They were heroes . . . but they were liars.
They were heroes . . . but they were liars.
Which titles are you looking forward to?
Do you have more suggestions for winter new releases?


You Must Remember This looks great and I'm putting it on my list. I'm excited for the third book of Finley Donovan series that will come out in January!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading Going Rogue by Janet Evanovich; it's the 29th book in her Stephanie Plum series that I started reading years and years ago. They always make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteSo funny... I have TWO of Mary Kubica's books on my Kindle and have yet to read her work! The Key To My Heart is already on my radar. I have Tina K. Book's (yes, real name!) "City Stars and Secrets: A Christmas Novel" on my winter TBR since she recently showed up at my local Book Club meeting! I'm really looking forward to Rainbow Rowell's "Scattered Showers" compilation of short stories as well.
ReplyDeleteThe Personal Assistant and What Lies in the Woods are now going on the wish list!
ReplyDeleteLauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net
I will be looking at this winter book list Tanya. I love curling up and reading a good book during the winter months.
ReplyDeleteI will probably read The Key To My Heart. Many of these others I haven't heard of yet!
ReplyDeleteI just added The Quarry Girls to my list! Thank you :)
ReplyDelete