Jack had his Choir spring show last night. It was a "pop music" theme, and also included talent acts like solo singing and dancing. The 6th grade boys were instructed to dress like Bruno Mars, and I thought Jack looked pretty casual and cool in his outfit.
The boys sang a medley of Bruno Mars songs, complete with hand motions. They did a great job performing for the packed school cafetorium.
The best part came when a few of the boys, including Jack, took roses out to their mom's during one of the songs. It was a big surprise and such a sweet moment. The photo below is from after the show with the rose. Please excuse my appearance, but I had the worst allergy/sinus headache all afternoon and evening and couldn't wait to get home to bed.
Jack had a wonderful year in choir, and I really appreciate everything the teachers do to make it fun. He made some good friends in the class, and I hope he'll continue with this elective.
Finally, here are a few videos from the night.

I wish I was as cool as Jack when I was in 8th grade!! So awesome he is part of such a wonderful group!!
ReplyDelete