Linky Love May 2016



Here are some links I like lately...



:: We all love Fixer Upper right?  I am pretty behind on my Chip'n'Jojo viewing, but I did bookmark this printable meal planning form that Joanna blogged about.  It has a space for each day of the week, as well as a "market list" area.  Like everything she does, it's classy and beautiful!



:: Here's another fun printable, this one from the Crafting Chicks.  Writing about our summer bucket list a few days ago made me start thinking more about summer.  This post from the Crafting Chicks has a printable list of summer fun ideas, as well as these blank lists.  I was thinking of using the blank list as a sort of journal this summer, recording the fun or out-of-the-ordinary things we do.


:: I saw a link to this video on The Mom Creative.  I can assure you there were tears when I watched Slow Down!  So many sweet moments are found in these lyrics and the video too.  The app Timehop reminds me every day that these years are passing quickly.  The phase we're in now brings many bittersweet moments, looking back on how sweet their younger days were, but looking forward to their bright futures too.



:: Elin Hildebrand (a wonderful beach read author) writes here about the "summer rules" that shaped her childhood.  The rules are wonderful, and she has special memories about summers spent at the beach.  But she also has the perspective of loss when her father dies in her teen years and hard work spent during the summers that follow.  In the end, she knows just how lucky she is to have had such a caring father and hopes to give that kind of childhood to her own kids.



  
:: The Dating Divas put together a fun "Believe It or Not" trivia game.  I think it would be fun as a summer family game night.



:: Have you heard about Tasty?  You can find them on Facebook or Twitter, but I follow them on YouTube.  I originally heard about them on one of the news shows.  They produce short cooking videos, simple recipes that are visually appealing.  It all looks delicious, and it really inspires me to cook!  Here are a few of the latest:  Mint Chocolate Chip Cheescake Brownies and Ham and Cheese Chicken Rollups. 

What have you been clicking on lately?


Linking to
Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Penny's Passion

2 comments

  1. Loved all your Linky Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elin Hilderbrand - looking forward to what she has to say about her childhood summers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!