There were so many wonderful volunteers who put together countless special touches for the party. The theme was masquerade, and the event included dancing, a dj, lots of food, casino games, karaoke, photo booths, a memory wall, and other types of games. I had planned to help all week with decorating, but my schedule got a little mixed up because of our appliance issues. But I was able to help all day Friday, and also with clean up on Saturday.
We sent in pictures for a memory wall, and these sweet signs covered one of the hallways outside the gym. What a difference 13 years makes!
Lots of kids go out to eat before the party, but Grace opted to have some friends over to get ready together and order pizza. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw out some party decor, even if it was just a pizza dinner!
Before we left for the party, we took a few pictures. Grace loved her dress, and she had a fun time with her friends.
Grace and Eunice have become good friends this year. She is a really sweet girl.
The mosquito's were FIERCE, and Grace is swatting them away in the picture below. But doesn't it look like a pretty pose. For the dance this year, Grace didn't want to get her hair, makeup or nails done like many other girls do. We'll see if that changes when she's in high school!
Grace sent me a few pics from her phone from the party...looks like she had fun!
The kids still have 7 days of school left, including semester exams for Grace. It seems so silly to have a four-day weekend for Memorial Day, and then head back to school for 2 1/2 days. But that is our calendar!
We have one more event to wrap up the school year...awards night tomorrow!

What a fun night! I love that you decorated and Grace looks so beautiful! I LOVE her dress!!!
ReplyDeleteGrace is beautiful! I am so glad she had a wonderful evening with her friends!
ReplyDelete