We just returned from our spring break vacation, and I'm so thankful that we were able to travel. Things really started to spiral into uncharted territory the day we got back, with coronavirus fears, social distancing, and school closing. At this point, I'm not sure when we will be going on another vacation, and I'm grateful that we could have a relaxing family trip when we did. Of course, we'll be spending lots of family time together in the coming weeks as we stay at home with no work or school! I hope these beach posts will brighten your day, and give you ideas for future travel when things return to normal.
Like many of you, I saw Cassie from Hi Sugarplum talk about her trips to the the Hotel Belmond Maroma. This looked like a great destination for us. After further research, I decided that Belmond Maroma would be perfect for a romantic trip for the two of us, but maybe not for the family. Instead, I found the Fairmont Mayakoba a few miles south. I couldn't have been happier with this choice!
When asked about activites for the vacation, the family unanimously said RELAXATION. And that's exactly what we did. Check out the posts below about our spring break 2020 vacation to Mexico!
Cancun 2020


No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!