Hello Monday...Hello Linky Love! I thought I'd put together a few links I've enjoyed reading lately for you to check out. What this also means is that there is not much new going on around here! More walks, more sensational spring weather, and some exciting chores like aerating the lawn and cleaning under the living room couch and rug. I won't bore you with more "stay home" details from our weekend. Here are some links you might enjoying clicking on.
:: The first item is not a link, but a list of our movies from week 2 of "sheltering in place." Can you tell which teen picked which movie? Michael suggested Stranger than Fiction, a movie he had watched on a flight. It was very entertaining - a quirky story about a guy (Will Farrell) who hears a narrator (Emma Thompson) describing the events of his life. It sounds strange, but we all enjoyed it a lot.
:: I don't subscribe to many magazines anymore, and I have been filling some time lately browsing online magazines through the library. It is through an app called Flipster. I thought these Easter egg ideas from Country Living were fun and not too difficult. This might be a fun craft since Easter is only two weeks away!
:: It took a global pandemic, but Gen X is finally getting some love - a trip down memory lane!
:: Money Saving Mom had a great message about worrying less and loving more.
:: Warning - this is a tear jerker. And now I will always wave goodbye to my kids from the driveway.
Friends, I hope this week brings you some joy and laughter in the small moments. I hope you'll build some memories with your family amidst the chores and mundane tasks. If you're working out in the world right now, I know we all say a big thank you for keeping the world running while we stay home. Stay safe and healthy and take care of each other.
NOTE: In light of the current events, I will not be hosting the PRIME PURCHASES
link up during April or May. I hope that we can return to this fun link party this summer.
link up during April or May. I hope that we can return to this fun link party this summer.
Grab the graphic and link back to us:
Heather - My Glittery Heart
Johannah - The Sirois Family
Lindsay - Lindsay's Sweet World
Tanya - The Other Side of the Road







No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!