Welcome to the March edition of Prime Purchases, where you can share a post highlighting your recent online finds. This month, most of my finds were related to our upcoming Spring Break vacation. I hope you find something new to add to your wish list or shopping cart! Grab a graphic and link up below. Thanks for coming back so consistently, and please be sure to leave some comment love for some of the participating blogs.
Michael loved these swim shorts so much last year, that I bought some for Jack this year. The pockets are a nice feature, and they go seamlessly from beach/pool to restaurant/outing.

I saw these on Carolina Charm, and ordered them for Jack. Great fit and style, again with pockets.

Grace got two new swimsuits too. Isn't it wonderful to try these on at home, and return (for free) the ones that don't work. She loved this high waisted 2-piece that I originally saw on Hi Sugarplum. We also picked up thisMid Waisted Bikini. They are both from the brand Cupshe, which fits true to size and seems to be excellent quality.

I picked up a new coverup.

What is a beach vacation without self-tanner? Ha, ha! For many years, I have used Banana Boat as my self-tanner of choice. I used it again this year, and just didn't think it was doing much. Sure enough, I saw on some reviews that they have changed their formulation and it's not working. So I ordered some of this Loreal tanning mousse, and love it.
Michael ordered this shirt to use on his trip to Korea. He flew from Houston to Toronto to Tokyo to Korea, so he wanted something with lots of pockets and a no wrinkle fabric. This shirt is actually designed for police and military, but he loves it. It is a heavyweight cotton, with lots of button and zip pockets. It looked just as good after 24 hours of travel as it did fresh out of the laundry, and no ironing needed.
I picked up this dress from Target for various assemblies and events this spring.

Soon it will be 90F on my walks, so I got some new shorts. These have a nice "bike short" lining.
We're still finding things we need after the flood. I got tired of grating things on my tiny Ikea grater, so this sturdy, big grater was a nice change.

Over 4,000 4.5 star reviews can't be wrong. This laundry sanitizer is color-safe and smells terrific. It's the same price on Amazon as the big-box stores.
Looking for more shopping ideas?
Don't forget I pin all of posts linked below to
Now what were your Prime Purchases this month?
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post! I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!
AFFILIATE LINKS








No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!