Today I'm joining Anne at In Residence to talk about what I'm currently...
:: Fixing - our sprinklers and pool. We had to get some repairs to our sprinkler system and pool on Monday. They're fixes that we really needed, but ouch...don't you hate those unexpected home expenses?
:: Hearing - about lots of political news, even though the elections are eight months away. It's going to be a long summer!
:: Borrowing - so many audiobooks from the library. It seems like all my holds came in at once! I loved Dear Edward and especially The Dearly Beloved. Now I've just started Long Bright River.
:: Feeling - mixed emotions about Grace's upcoming graduation. I'm so excited for her future, but will miss her so much!
:: Recommending - that everyone wash their hands thoroughly! Whether you're trying to avoid Coronavirus, or just flu and cold season, it's the best thing you can do. Stay healthy!
Did you catch my other posts this week on


No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!