Hey friends! Another month of Prime Purchases - I can't wait to see what you've been ordering. Here's a look at what was in my cart this month.

I needed to restock all my appliance cleaners.

Thanks to Lindsay for recommending this clear purse for concerts and games. Love it!

Another shopping hint from Lindsay! Grace loves this dupe belt bag.

I needed a new foundation brush, and I love the dense bristles on this one.

I'm always looking for a good exfoliating product. I like this one a lot.

I needed a new brush and picked one up at the grocery store. Well, it felt like toothpicks scratching into my scalp...ugh. I ordered this smoothing brush from Wetbrush and absolutely love it.

Lots of tissue paper color for fun gifts
Did you see my latest gift ideas post? I'm going to be publishing these instead of giant gift guides. As I find unique gift ideas, I'll share them.
MY RECENT 4 STAR BOOKS
Gilt by Jamie Brenner (5 star)
What were your online shopping finds this month?
Come back next month on November 1
to share your Prime Purchases.
Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!
I really appreciate it. To participate, please:
- Grab one of the graphics for your post.
- Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
- Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
- Visit some of the other blogs!







Thank you for the link up Tanya, it is always my favorite! That foundation brush looks like a good one, I need to check that out!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
Good morning Tanya! I'm going to have to check out that foundation brush. I can never have enough of them. Also, I'm looking forward to reading Gilt. Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteI got a new wetbrush at the grocery store too this month and don't *love* it. My first one, back in 2012, was the best one but it wore out long, long ago.
ReplyDeletemy sister was complaining the one she bought this year isn't the greatest either.
DeleteI like using my Wet Brush too.
ReplyDeleteI love the wetbrush from a mom and hairstylist stand point. I needed that clear bag when I went to the Ohio State football game a few weeks ago. I just need to buy one and keep it on hand.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you girls love your bags!! I'll be using both of mine this weekend! And thanks for the recommendation for the disposal cleaning tablets. I'm adding those to my cart now! We need something like this!
ReplyDeleteI love a good foundation brush, I will have to check that out. Off to read your gift post, I am ready to get my shopping kicked into high gear for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteI love those bags! And I really need to restock my tissue paper before the holiday season.
ReplyDeleteYes, to Affresh. I just cleaned my washing machine with it yesterday. Might have to add the tissue paper to my cart, love pretty tissue for wrapping.
ReplyDeleteI just added tissue paper to my cart yesterday! I used my last two pieces wrapping my husband's gift this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI have not ever used the appliance cleaners. How often do you do this? Can you tell it really makes a difference?
ReplyDeleteI love that belt bag and stadium bag. I think I may get Hadley a belt bag for her birthday.
ReplyDelete