Books to Screen

 


Don't you love when a favorite book comes to the big screen?  Or comes to life as a tv/streaming series?  I did a little research to find out what we can expect in the "books to screen" category.  I hope you enjoy checking out these titles.  Have you read any of the books?  How do you think they will translate to the screen?   If you know of any more "books to screen" titles, leave me a comment!

Note:  Click the photo to go to the Amazon link for the book.  Underneath the photo, you can see the source for the info and where you can watch eventually.

Source


Source :: Apple TV+

Source :: Amazon Prime

IMDB :: Apple TV+


Source :: Peacock

IMDB :: Amazon Prime

Source :: Netflix

Source :: Fox


Source :: movie theaters

Source :: movie theaters

Source :: Netflix


Source :: Netflix


Source :: Hulu


Source :: HBO Max

Source :: Netflix

Source :: movie theaters

Source :: movie theaters

Source :: Amazon Prime


Source :: HBO Max

Source :: movie theaters

Source :: Hulu

Source :: Apple TV+

12 comments

  1. Wow! I've read a lot of these and look forward to seeing some of them on a screen! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 AM

    What a cool post! You are in the know! I have read about a third of these. So much to look forward to watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a ton of these and some I didn't know about coming to the screen. Like Wish You Were Here. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Cool post - I’m so excited for this book to screen content! Great share

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read these books by Taylor Jenkins Reid and I can't wait to watch them on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "In Five Years" will make a good movie, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, In Five Years is coming to the screen?!?! That's one of my favorite books EVER. I'm so excited and I hope they do it justice. I also just finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and I loved that one, too! That should be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!!! So many of these are such good books - cant wait to see them come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many of these look good. I can't handle waiting the two+ years of production time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I've read so many of these. Just finished "Seven Husbands" this morning! Can't wait for Malibu Rising. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I do love a good book to screen movie or series and while I have read a large portion of these I see quite a few I need to request!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had heard a few of these were coming to the screen, but definitely not all of them! Two to add - Luckiest Girl Alive, which is coming out this Friday on Netflix. Great compilation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!