Margot Elena Subscription Box


Have you heard of the Margot Elena brand?  One of my favorite gifts for ladies is the Lollia hand cream found in gift shops and on Amazon, but I didn't know anything about their parent company Margot Elena.  Then I saw someone post on Instagram (I can't remember who!) about their subscription box.  I knew I wanted to give it a try and put it on my birthday wish list.


This subscription box comes out seasonally - four times per year.  The value of the products in the box is outstanding, and you can cancel at any time.  I was so excited to receive my first box and very impressed with the packaging.


The colors and graphics were just gorgeous!



Every item was wrapped meticulously.  This would make an incredible gift!

Let's look at the items...spoiler alert!!


Lip Balm

Black Widow Perfume

Candle

Perfumed Cream

Dry Body Oil

Body Lotion

Shea Butter Handcreme

Notecards

Here's a look at everything unwrapped.  Everything smells divine, and I can't wait to start using all of these products.  Here's a link to check out the subscription box.  You can also see the contents of past boxes on their website.  Check it out!

Thank you, Michael, for such a fun birthday surprise!

5 comments

  1. I've not heard of this before - but look at all the things - they are all so beautifully executed in their containers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love this! That's my favorite handcream too! Happy birthday. What a clever and thoughtful hubby you have. Enjoy your weekend, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this, but all the items look very practical and such cute packaging. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of these subscription boxes, but then I don't want to spend the money on things I may not like or use possibly. This would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!