The arrival of September means that fall is here! Or at least in my mind it is. Our August weather was actually pretty mild for Texas, so it does feel like autumn is right around the corner. Of course, I know that we have at least two more months of heat here, but I can pretend it's sweater weather, right? Here are some faves from the week.
I pulled out just a few fall decorations today. A few candles, pumpkins and leaves to add some seasonal coziness to the house. It was fun to spruce things up since I skipped back-to-school decor this year. I was ready to see the summer pineapples etc go.
Speaking of fall, I picked up some new wax melts at Walmart this week. I really prefer all the warm, sweet scents of fall to the fresh, floral scents of summer. I started today with maple and sugar drizzle and it is as wonderful as the name sounds!
Over the past few weeks, Michael has gone to an Astros baseball game and Texans football game through work. He has really enjoyed the great seats, fun friends, and catered food.
I had lunch with my London ladies group, and it was a miracle that we were all able to come.
Grace is taking ballet as a PE credit. When she sent me a picture of her ready for class in her leotard, tights and bun, I had to look up the last time she took ballet. Here she was in 2006-2007!
In Case You Missed It

Don't forget to come back on Tuesday for Prime Purchases!
Have a wonderful weekend!











Ballet for a PE credit! I love that. I took bowling and tennis - we had to have two credits!
ReplyDeleteTell us more about the London group. Did they all work with your husband's company? Are they all British natives? You have probably told us before. I just met a lovely woman from England that started a bakery here with her husband.
The lunch group are all ladies I met while we lived in the London area. They are several nationalities and were there as expats. Most of their husbands worked at my husband's company. Now we are all in Houston and meet for lunch about once a month. :)
DeleteI need to start decorating for fall!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that Grace is taking ballet in college! That is such a cool option for PE! I love your new fall pumpkin number graphics, too. EEK! I'm so excited that fall is here! Well, not technically, but close enough. Haha.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun PE credit! I hope to bring out fall decor after our college drop off. I figured it will give me something to look forward to:). Enjoy the holiday weekend!
ReplyDeleteI like the fall decorations and the scents Tanya. Happy September and enjoy the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI do love the Grace is taking ballet in college as an elective.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to add a few fall touches...maybe next weekend. I love the throwback photos of Grace. You all have been having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteDo the BHG wax melts last? I still have scentsy ones because they seem to last the longest. I always see the walmart ones but never pick them up.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like such a fun lunch group! I'm glad you were all able to get together.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to get together with the expat ladies! Love those pics of Grace. See you Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteThose wax melts sound like they would make the whole house smell like Fall - I love that! I took aerobics for a PE credit when I was in college and loved that. How cute is Grace?!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann