It's been awhile since I posted with Anne at In Residence about what I'm currently up to. I love these little random posts that give us a snapshot of life lately. Here's a look at what I'm currently:
:: CONSUMING - After the high school awards assembly (post coming soon), we decided to go to Buccee's for a treat. I had a little cup of banana pudding, and it was delicious!
:: FEELING - all the highs and lows of the senior year roller coaster! Actually, there aren't really lows, but I do have occasional stressful moments when the hectic pace becomes A LOT to process. And it brings up lots of bittersweet emotions about the Class of 2020 senior year that fizzled out. I'm so happy that Jack is getting to experience all the special events that Grace missed out on.
:: FINDING - the best roses at Sam's Club. I recently read in their flyer that they are improving lots of Member's Mark products, including their flowers. I could see the difference in these large roses with gorgeous colors. There was a definite improvement in quality. The bouquet had 18 blooms, which I was able to spread to 3 vases.
:: FOLLOWING - the birth of Hannah's (Ballerina Farm) seventh child. The thought of giving birth at home is a little scary to me, but she made it look easy. I love following this "farm" account on Instagram, and one of these days, I plan to order some meat from them.
:: SPENDING - too much money. Tis the season for booking summer travel and paying for all the graduation festivities. I'm sure things will slow down next month, but right now...ouch!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!


We booked a ton of flights this month too! It seems like a lot when you do it all at once. I get a bittersweet feeling when you share about Jack's graduation activities, knowing it will be us next year.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm feeling so much of the same things with a graduating high school senior and spending too much money...yes!
ReplyDeleteI always say my brother needs to save up now - having twin girls for their senior year next year - OUCH - all the cost
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Jack! A really great photo of him!!
ReplyDeleteI know so many women that had home-births but I was pretty adamant that I wanted to give birth in a hospital myself. Those roses are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a busy time right now! I bet you are feeling all of the emotions.
ReplyDelete