Hello Summer Books! Doesn't the photo above make you ready for reading by the beach or pool this summer?
There are some great books coming out this summer, and I wanted to share a few of them with you. I will be putting these posts together every few months to highlight the new releases coming your way.
Whether you like to add them to your GoodReads TBR
OR make an idea list on Amazon
OR reserve them through your library,
I hope this post will help you find some new books for the coming months!
{Click on the book photo to follow the link to Amazon.}
Electrifying and twisty emotional family drama set on Upper East Side of Manhattan
A woman is suspected of killing her celebrity husband and she has secrets.
Women in the US Army Signal Corps of World War I
An American woman and her son stumble upon the dark history of an English manor house
A story of lifelong friendship between two very different women
An affluent Miami family's life is upended when a hurricane strikes
A romantic comedy with a woman moving to France to rebuild a hotel and her own life
Secrets and paranoia in a neighborhood with a CIA agent
A Caribbean island in the 1970's with aristocratic visitors
A Regency romance set in London, described as sassy and witty
A Texas woman in the 1980's leads a double life, and a crime reporter in the present day investigates it.
I'm looking forward to this debut novel from a Texan author, as well as the glimpses of Mexican and Tex-Mex culture.
Looking for a beach read? How about this one about a romance screenwriter who finds love in an unexpected way.
London 2017, Paris 1952 and a collection of Dior dresses...sounds intriguing.
The housekeeper of a famous author must carry out her final wish.
Elin H., Nantucket, the beach...need I say more?
Two women - a con artist and the woman she conned - in a domestic thriller
A woman watching a couple across a Vermont Lake. Sager can be hit or miss for me, but I'll give this one a try.
Trapped on an island for a family reunion and people are getting murdered left and right
The latest Cormoran Strike novel
A woman stops at nothing to find her husband's murderer
A legendary athlete attempts a comeback when the world considers her past her prime
What is on your TBR list?
Which books look good to you?


Great suggestions. I have two of them waiting to read, and the rest I will look into!
ReplyDeleteI too love these book recommendations. I will be adding these to my list!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for a new Elin read!
ReplyDeleteLove this list! I really hope to read a lot this summer
ReplyDeleteOh wow, so many of these look good. Adding Things We Do in the Dark to my list!
ReplyDeleteLauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net
These all sound so great - we definitely have the same taste in books. I'm reading Hotel Nantucket and loving it. Have a great weekend, Tanya.
ReplyDeleteI really want to read The Hotel Nantucket! Lots of these look like great reads.
ReplyDelete