Grace's 20th Birthday


It still feels very surreal to even type out TWENTY, but it's true...Grace celebrated her 20th birthday last week.  I was so grateful that she was home for her special day.  Last year she was moving out of her dorm!


I didn't do a "birthday table," but did pull out my Happy Everything plate and an old picture of Grace at age 4!  We had a relaxing morning and then headed out to lunch.



We picked Michael up from the office and had lunch at Hungry's.  After that, Grace and I went shopping for a few hours.  


Then we finished off the birthday celebration at the...choir banquet.  Grace was a good sport and came to the banquet with us.  She had the added bonus of her brother and his buddies singing Happy Birthday to her...click here to see video.  We are so proud of the smart and beautiful young woman Grace is becoming!  

4 comments

  1. Looks like a sweet day and glad she had a good birthday! How sweet of her to support her brother on her day. Glad they celebrated her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great birthday! So fun that she was home and you all got to spend time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous birthday! To this day my mom and I plan a day of shopping and lunch for my birthday; it's a great way to spend intentional time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!