After our busy Saturday with prom and the afterparty, we were all a little worn out on Mother's Day! I knew we would be tired, so I planned to get take out Carabba's to make things a little easier.
The grandkids with Judy
Michael and Sharon with Judy
Sharon and Emma
Like many recent years, we took the opportunity on Mother's Day to celebrate Grace and Emma's birthdays. 20 and 17...that's hard to believe! It was a really nice Mother's Day, and I was grateful to wake up Sunday morning with all four of us at home. (Along with about 4 other guys who spent the night after prom...ha, ha!)



So nice to have Grace home! Happy belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely day! I know you loved having everyone home :)
ReplyDeleteWe got take out on Mother's day too (my husband had spent that Friday before in the ER and wasn't really up to doing anything; understandably).
ReplyDelete