We loved rooming with sweet friend Hannah and her mom Hetal. And hanging out with Hetal was like going to camp with Martha Stewart or something. I was so grateful since I was not very prepared for our outing. She brought everything from extra beach towels (I forgot ours) to drinks to a plethora of snacks, including double stuff oreos.
This morning, there was a short session with a great speaker. Also a big breakfast. We were finished by 10:30. Short but sweet! Luckily we had all planned to hang out at the beach for awhile.
Believe it or not, the water was still pretty warm. The girls spent about 3 hours playing in the sand and jumping the waves. And thank to Hetal, I had a beach chair to sit in. It was so relaxing!
And what did Jack and Michael do while we were gone? Besides not make their beds and walk around in their underpants (which is what they say they will do when the girls leave.) When I talked to Michael at 2:00 today, they had already had doughnuts, gone fishing, raced Jack's "go cart" down the hill in the park, gone to a car show, gone to several garage sales, and had pizza for lunch. Wow, I was worn out just hearing about it.
Here are a few more pictures and video:
SLIDESHOW:
VIDEO:


No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!