We had a fun Halloween party yesterday at the park. It was a HOT day, probably around 90+ degrees with high humidity. The party was right after school, so we rushed over there right after the bus came. I set everything up really quickly, and I think I had a bit of heat exhaustion after that. I felt a little shaky and weak during the whole party.
Grace and Jack made the guest list, and we had a pretty good turn out. There were quite a few kids who were sick and couldn't come, but it was still lots of fun. We just have lots of leftover food!
We had various junk food snacks, orange soda, and juice boxes. The kids took home a little goodie bag with candy and miniature playdoh. The kids really enjoyed spending time with old friends, and new ones too.
After cleaning up and heading home, we discovered that we had left Jack's helmet, belt, and laser gun at the park. So back to the park I went. I was worn out!
Our Halloween party is a tradition I guess, with the exception of 2009 when a neighborhood friend had a big bash. Next year I think I will probably do it at the house again instead of the park. They are getting older and seem to have a smaller group of close friends, so that might work better. Feel like looking back at our Halloween parties? 2006, 2006, 2007, 2008. I think we started in 2004, but I didn't take as many pictures back then.
Here are a few pictures.

No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!