Here are a few things we've been reading and watching this week.
The Hunger Games: Book 1 - really enjoyed this "young adult" book. A book set in the future in a very different culture on our continent. Now I need to read the 2nd and 3rd books.
The Action Bible - I ordered this for the kids. It looks really good, although we haven't read much of it yet.
Is anyone else watching The Event? I think I am hooked. (Between this show and the Hunger Games book, am I turning into a sci-fi geek?)
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!
No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!