Linky Love
10/19/2010
Have you heard of Tumblr? It is a way to quickly bookmark sites that you like, but the added bonus is that you can save a picture with it. It is like a "mini" blog, saving your links and ideas for future reference. I can see lots of uses: craft ideas, recipes, news stories, etc. Here's a link to my Tumblr page. I will use it to "bookmark" things I think are interesting, but you are welcome to check it out anytime.
Here's some links I like...
:::to make: a Blessings Board would be a perfect craft for Thanksgiving or anytime.
:::to bake: lots of pumpkin recipes from Lynn's Cooking Adventures
:::to print: Halloween printables collected by eighteen25
:::to wear: make-your-own pendant from no big dill...anyone know where I can buy Diamond Glaze? I can't find it anywhere.
:::to inspire: quote from Rick Warren via whatever...see below.
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!